PBS Kids Go! was a block of shows that aired during the afternoon hours of the day. The block featured programs for kids between the first and fourth grade and was specifically scheduled for when that age group was home from school.
- PBS Kids Go! launched on October 11, 2004. The block’s launch schedule featured new series Maya & Miguel and Postcards from Buster and returning series Arthur and Cyberchase. The block was intended to become a 24 hour channel in 2006, but that project was scrapped. Some stations aired DragonflyTV and Wishbone as part of the block’s launch schedule. The block continued to add shows to the lineup over the next few years. Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman and The Little Lulu Show in 2006, Design Squad and WordGirl in 2007, The Electric Company in 2009, SciGirls in 2010, and Wild Kratts in 2011. In 2013, it was announced that PBS Kids Go! would be dropped later that year. The block was dropped on October 7, 2013, as part of a PBS Kids rebrand.
- Arthur (2004-2013)
- Cyberchase (2004-2013)
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman (2006-2013)
- The Little Lulu Show (2006-2013)
- WordGirl (2007-2013)
- The Electric Company (2009-2013)
- SciGirls (2010-13)
- Wild Kratts (2011-13)
- Wishbone (2004-09)
- DragonflyTV (2004-2010)
- Maya & Miguel (2004-2010)
- Postcards from Buster (2004-2012)
- Design Squad (2007-2011)
|This article is a stub. Please help PBS Kids Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.